Service and spare parts are a responsibility that we take very seriously at Fontijne Holland. Our worldwide Services Department based in the Netherlands offers all essential services and spare parts during the equipment’s lifetime. We can provide suitable solutions to our customers through our own experience, supplemented by a large network of suppliers offering expert capabilities. Rebuilds and Retrofits
We focus on keeping your system state-of-the-art by offering new technologies and upgrade packages that will keep the equipment running with optimal performance. If you have plans to invest in production capabilities, Fontijne Holland can provide a wide variety of solutions to improve or rebuild an ageing system.Features of the Services Department
- Modems are used extensively to remotely monitor, adjust and troubleshoot equipment at the customer’s site
- Multi-lingual technical professionals are fully available to support our customers at any place in the world
- Our locations near harbour and airport facilities ensure easy transport to our customer base worldwide Process and Equipment Improvement
- Upgrade of old motion controls
- Welding control system for resistance butt welding machines: Weld2000 and Weld2009
- Replacing control systems
- Exchanging hydraulic spindles for electric spindles
- Optimisation of trimmer motion
- Etc. etc.
Fontijne Holland has extensive experience as a builder of wheel production lines. Our experience enables us to advise our customers on optimising production processes.
As a result, Fontijne Holland is fully competent to advise customers about:
- Optimising the efficiency rate of the production equipment
- Optimising the production rate of the production equipment
- Reducing scrap rates
- Production support
- Maintenance programs
- Etc. etc.
One of our specialists can pay a visit to your location. If possible, the specialist will help you optimise your processes immediately. Alternatively, he will prepare a report with on how improvements could be achieved.